BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Civil Wars @ Workplay

Hannah and I took a small roadtrip to Birmingham yesterday to see the always amazing Civil Wars at Workplay for a "special" afternoon show! What can make great music even better? Well Joy Williams and John Paul White's amazing chemistry and stage presence can. They know how to put on a concert. I have never heard any two people's voices mesh together better than these two, and they just released an album (already at #1 on iTunes! Yes, it's that good!) and you should really go get it! So here's some pictures and videos of the concert!

After some heavy stalking, we found out The Civil Wars were at Oz, and we immediately went! Ahhhhh!




We were super excited about seeing them!!


Lucy Schwartz!


Sound check!


Set List!










Joy Williams' sassy personality and adorable style always makes their concerts even better! She's adorable! :)


"The day I'll know we've made it is when people begin to say Johnny Depp looks like me" -JPW


Adorable Shoes!


And now I've been listening to the Barton Hollow Vinyl all day long!! (No making fun of the ghetto record player... It was my dad's and I LOVE it!)



I'll be adding videos to this post tonight!

Thanks for reading!
-K

0 comments:

Post a Comment