BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

"I'm all ears, all eyes for you...."



Wow. My friend just shared a verse with me, and I don't even know what to say about it. (that's a first, I know!) I just want to share it with you guys. This is such an honest, raw prayer from David. I hope it means as much to you as it does to me.

"If you wake me each morning with the sound of your loving voice,

I’ll go to sleep each night trusting in you.

Point out the road I must travel;

I’m all ears, all eyes before you."
-Psalms 143:8

David continues in verse 11 and asks god to enliven him to do His will. He asks God to make him energetic and lively to do God's will for him. Wow. These are some amazing verses. Just wanted to share.

Thanks for reading!
-K

0 comments:

Post a Comment